 Robotics / 4117
  The power of Mindstorms

My son and I are making experiments to determine the power of the Lego Gear motor (from Mindstorms). One finding has been that the average effect is slightly above 10 Nm measured directly on the axle, so that a Lego motor can lift 1 kg+ without (...) (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: The power of Mindstorms

In article <F82HpD.9F7@lugnet.com>, Franz-Michael S. Mellbin <fmm@fischer-mellbin.com> writes (...) Some time last year somebody posted a useful chart of diagonal bracing dimensions in steps of 1/3 brick. (3 - 4 - 5 etc) Does anyone have a url or a (...) (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)