 Robotics / 4104
    Re: Three-wheel Synchro Drive —Russell Nelson
   Russell Nelson writes: > Hey, that's the key -- actually *rotate* the wheels as you turn their > direction. Then, the wheels will inscribe a small arc, but the > platform won't move. And if you want to be *really* clever about it, > you could use a (...) (26 years ago, 3-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Three-wheel Synchro Drive —John A. Tamplin
   (...) power shaft to the tire, you can move the tire closer than that. I used a 24t crown gear to make the 90 degree transition, then a 24t to 40t gear reduction so I could put the large tires that come with RIS (anybody know a source for more of (...) (26 years ago, 3-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)