 Robotics / 4097
    windows CE —brett wagner
   is there a project in process to port some of the functionality of the spirit OCX to a windows CE platform. I just bought a clio and would love to use it to program my rcx. Perhaps just an upload feature is all thats needed .. oh and a port of nqc (...) (26 years ago, 3-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: windows CE —Joel Shafer
     I've thought about porting NQC. I don't think it would be that tough. I think that the main challenge would be to get it to use the CE IR port instead of the IR tower. I would love to be able to program my robot wherever I am by just carrying along (...) (26 years ago, 3-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

         Re: windows CE —Alex Wetmore
     (...) There have been a lot of threads on using alternate IR ports, but no one has done it successfully (as far as I know). Most computer IR ports are IRDA and don't use the same carrier frequencies as the Mindstorms stuff. Someone did have a (...) (26 years ago, 3-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: windows CE —Sebi Huehn
   (...) Cybermaster. (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics)