 Robotics / 4067
  Sensor raw score and communication

I am one of the onwer of Lego Mindstorms. Currently, I am working on a project that plan to have interaction between the RCX and the computer through the IR transmission. My main goal is to have the RCX send back the sensor information in raw score (...) (26 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Sensor raw score and communication

you do not need to use VB the spirit OCX is just a com component like any other and can therefore be used with VC++. I also believe that it is fairly straightforward to set the sensor type in order for them to send their info in raw mode. Good luck (26 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Sensor raw score and communication

(...) Benoit Cerrina, Thank you for your information. I have just send an email to Dave Baum regarding how to set the sensor in to the raw mode before I read your mail. Anywhere, I have a few question here where I hope you or other people in this (...) (26 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)