 Robotics / 4067
4066  |  4068
Subject:
Sensor raw score and communication
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 11:37:41 GMT

I am one of the onwer of Lego Mindstorms.
Currently, I am working on a project that plan to have interaction between the
RCX and the computer through the IR transmission. My main goal is to have the
RCX send back the sensor information in raw score instead of the 0 - 100 for
light sensor and 0 or 1 for touch sensor.
I have try to call the lego mindstorms technical support which seem does not
support the task that I am going to do.
I have browse the internet to get the information that going to help me to
achieved my goal. Unfortunely, I still haven't figure out a way to do the
programming using a suitable program for my window base operating system.
I have a little knowledge on visual C++. But, I kind of not sure whether I
should use visual basic which is the official mindstorm programming tool that I
have to start learning as a beginer.

I am glad that I found the lugnet News Group that provide discussion anout the
Lego Mindstorms.
I welcome and apprieciate all the command and help.

Thank you.

Boon