 Robotics / 4065
Re: Inchworm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 04:13:23 GMT

Just when you think you have seen it all! This is really clever.

--
Bob Fay

The Shop
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Bluffs/7900/
Bryan Beatty wrote in message <36DB08C6.4CBE15B8@autodesk.com>...
Pointless Invention Of The Week:

I've put together a Lego "inchworm" using the MindStorms RIS and a few
more pieces.  Utterly silly, good for a chuckle or two.  Pictures at:

http://www.freenet.tlh.fl.us/~beatty/robots/inchworm_extended.jpg
http://www.freenet.tlh.fl.us/~beatty/robots/inchworm_retracted.jpg
http://www.freenet.tlh.fl.us/~beatty/robots/inchworm_side.jpg