 Robotics / 4056
  Problem with VB an cybermaster

Hi Seems that I am a litle bit stupid. I am fighting with Visual Basic the first time. I want to program my Cybermaster. If I press alive I get correctly that the Cybermaster is turned on. But if I press Battery I get the errormessage "can not (...) (26 years ago, 28-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Problem with VB an cybermaster