 Robotics / 4053
    Robolab COM Ports —Franz-Michael S. Mellbin
   I am running Robolab and Mindstorms on the same PC (WIN95). I have a modem on COM1 and a touch pad on COM2. In Mindstorms I connected the RCX transmitter to COM4 - but in Robolab the set-up screen only lists COM1 or COM2 as options. So using Robolab (...) (26 years ago, 28-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Robolab COM Ports —The Clark Family
   What about getting a switch box so you can go back and forth. Jim Clark (...) This message was sent from Bess.Net, a filtered Internet Access Provider for children and families. ---...--- -- Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (26 years ago, 28-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)