 Robotics / 4051
Re: More questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 03:24:10 GMT

Tamyra Teed writes:
the first 2 slots are locked (...) are you able to unlock these
Yes!

You have 6 ports on the brick? ABC <output ports> and 123 <input ports
only> so you can hook up 3 motors and 3 sensors?
Yes!

can they be piggybacked?
Yes! But special programming may be required. Look at earlier postings here
with several solutions/ideas for putting more than one sensor on a slot.

I want to make sure it's something I want!
Yes! When reading your questions I think you want this kit.

Play well!

Franz-Michael S. Mellbin

-------
E-mail: fmm@fischer-mellbin.com