 Robotics / 4044
  Might be new to Mindstorms

I'm tempted to get this set, though I don't know that much about programming, is this set easy enough to do things without that much knowledge? Or would I be better off getting the RC and a couple of motors to play with? or the BarCode truck? I know (...) (26 years ago, 27-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Might be new to Mindstorms

(...) IMNSHO, the Mindstorms software is pretty easy to use. It has its limitations, but it's good enough to learn the basics of programming, and once you're feeling the limitations, you'll be able to move to NQC or some such, by just learning a new (...) (26 years ago, 27-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Might be new to Mindstorms

The set is a good value. It provides a generous supply of technic parts to get you started. Later on add RoboSports. Then you will be hooked. Your building skills should make some interesting bots. Hope you will share them with us. -- Bob Fay The (...) (26 years ago, 27-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)