 Robotics / 4045
Re: Might be new to Mindstorms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 14:46:52 GMT

On Sat, 27 Feb 1999 13:10:58 GMT, Mookie <Mookie@execpc.com> wrote:

I'm tempted to get this set, though I don't know that much about
programming, is this set easy enough to do things without that much
knowledge?

IMNSHO, the Mindstorms software is pretty easy to use. It has its
limitations, but it's good enough to learn the basics of programming,
and once you're feeling the limitations, you'll be able to move to NQC
or some such, by just learning a new syntax.

Jasper