 Robotics / 4041
  Program VB Light Sensor RCX

I am struggling with learning to program the RCX with Visual Basic. I want to have motor "B" run untill my light sensor "2" sees a level of 50. I am at a total loss on how to write this. Is there a site where I can down load some typical programs (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Program VB Light Sensor RCX

Bob - Here's a VB program that does what you want. This assumes that Spirit .ocx is named "PbrickCtrl" as in the Mindstorm SDK examples. Substitute my statements in the "getstarted" example. I hope this helps! --- John. Private Sub DownPrgm_Click() (...) (26 years ago, 27-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Program VB Light Sensor RCX

In article <000001be61ff$638703...@toshiba>, John Brubaker <photoman@novagate.com> writes (...) [snip rest of program] That is an excellent example to demonstrate the use of VB to load a program; once you have got that working the next thing you (...) (26 years ago, 27-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)