 Robotics / 4039
  Re: A walking robot with (only) two legs

CONGRATULATIONS !! I've been thinking on how to do this for some time (two-legger) but I haven't had a lot of playtime yet. Kudos to you for solving the problem of weight-shift ? Questions: 1. How Sturdy is it ? Could you extend it to greated (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: A walking robot with (only) two legs

Andrew , (...) In its present configuration it is stable and strong enough. If you want to extend its height and weight, you have to compensate this adding more weight on the "sling", or better making it move further more "out" to the right and the (...) (26 years ago, 28-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)