 Robotics / 4024
Re: Contest Rules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 23:46:18 GMT

The robot can know that there will be 3 cans.
It may or may not be helpful to also know that the cans will not be closer
than 12 inches apart and not closer than 12 inches to the wall.

p.s.  I'm going to convert all the measurements to metric.

Why not put them in lego units?  :)

Joel Shafer    joel@connect.net