 Robotics / 3998
  Re: Contest

Joel: The only way that these contests could offer a "pot of money" for the winner is if each entry of a vehicle cost the entrant some fee. This could be as little as ten US Dollars, or more if you decided you wanted to shell out. It would then (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Contest

(...) I was never serious when I asked if there was any prize for winning (I *DID* try to indicate that with a smile emoticon after the query... maybe that wasn't enough). Simple recognition and acknowledgement is certainly enough as far as I'm (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)