 Robotics / 3967
Re: Markus hits the big time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 17:29:54 GMT

Jonathan Knudsen wrote:
Unfortunately, they weren't able to get in touch
with Markus directly. But they have the standard
sound bytes from John Dion and Fred Martin.

Yup, I would've liked to comment, but their schedule was tight, and I am
nine time zones ahead of California :-(

--
Markus L. Noga noga@inrialpes.fr
Check out legOS! http://www.multimania.com/legos/