 Robotics / 3963
  Markus hits the big time

Wired ran a story about legOS today: (URL) they weren't able to get in touch with Markus directly. But they have the standard sound bytes from John Dion and Fred Martin. Jonathan -- Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Markus hits the big time

LegOS was also featured on /. on Sunday: (URL) begs the question: is it just me, or has Wired been running a lot of articles 1-2 days after /. gets them? Hmm... Luis (...) ###...### "They call the faithful to their knees to hear the softly spoken (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Age poll results:

In the Wired article stands that the biggest portion of the sales were to grown-ups and it seems to correspond with the 'Age Poll' made a while ago. Pity though that the gap between the age-stages in the poll is a bit to much for a completely (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Markus hits the big time

(...) Yup, I would've liked to comment, but their schedule was tight, and I am nine time zones ahead of California :-( (25 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)