 Robotics / 3948
Re: Visual Basic and MindStorms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 18:29:16 GMT

Bob - Eric Brok has directed you to some good information for
incorporating Spirit.ocx into a VB project.  If you're new to VB
programming, I would advise you to first look at the begining sections
of the tutorial to become familiar with the terminology, do a few of
the programming examples to get a feel for it, then add in the
spirit.ocx control to play with.  Some of the ways data is referenced
in spirit.ocx can be confusing.  You'll probably have more questions
at that time.  --- John.