 Robotics / 3921
3920  |  3922
Subject:
Visual Basic and MindStorms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 21 Feb 1999 21:19:31 GMT

I have access to Visual Basic 5 and would like to know where to start using
it to program my RCX. I have no programing experience other than the LEGO
software. Is there any info on the web or a book I could buy to help me get
started? I would appreciate your help as my machines are very hungry for
data.

--
Bob Fay

The Shop