 Robotics / 3943
Re: Re: Fw: Idiot Children ? More like Idiot Adults.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 16:26:57 GMT

I would like to post a clarification to
the message posted by rajackson@qnx.com.

The original posting :

Ok so when does English as a second language become an excuse for
stupidity? I paged through the original 8 messages (i've become
immune to most of the chain mail and empty posts), I laughed at the
follow up and was annoyed by your post (ps the indent of your post
makes it look like your responding to a post).

As for the original post, I'm curious as to why the deamon does not
discard empty messages. They tend to rile most people and seem to
be of the "get me off the list" catagory.

I would find it embarrasing if this message were mine, so have tried
to tidy up the statement by removing errors in spelling and punctuation.

Ok, so when does English as a second language become an excuse for
stupidity? I paged through the original 8 messages (I've become
immune to most of the chain mail and empty posts), I laughed at the
follow up and was annoyed by your post (p.s. The indent of your post
makes it look like you are responding to a post).

As for the original post, I'm curious as to why the daemon does not
discard empty messages. They tend to rile most people and seem to
be of the "get me off the list" category.

A sentence containing circa 47 words (with the word "post" repeated 5 times)
could best be described as circumlocutory, but to use a passage peppered with
grammatical error when decrying another's stupidity is merely ignorant.

Matthew Hunter            mhunter@csl.co.uk