 Robotics / 3941
  Re: Visual Basic and MindStorms

Thanks John, The tutorial is just what I needed. I do have a question concerning spirit.ocx. Where should this file be placed in VB? I have succeeded in making "getstarted" work, but I think it was just stupid luck. -- Bob Fay The Shop (URL) (...) (26 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Visual Basic and MindStorms

Bob - Eric Brok has directed you to some good information for incorporating Spirit.ocx into a VB project. If you're new to VB programming, I would advise you to first look at the begining sections of the tutorial to become familiar with the (...) (26 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)