 Robotics / 3918
    idiot adults
   I don't know if the people you're talking about are children or not, but if they are I'd have to say the only idiot in question would be someone who would insult kids that may not undertand the language or the meaning of and instruction and are (...) (26 years ago, 21-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        OFF-TOPIC - Re: idiot adults —Dave Taira
   (...) The term "children" was used sarcastically, much as one might use it with a bunch of rowdy co-workers. (...) Well, the flame was in response to some 8-10 posts of "get me off this list" by the same person. So, 1) this probably was not an (...) (26 years ago, 21-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)