 Robotics / 3901
Re: Droid development kit picture at my web page!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 18:58:08 GMT

hey, i need the link to that new mindstorms programming software that that
one guy sent out, if u still have it plz send it
-----Original Message-----
From: Laurentino Martins <lmartins@marktest.pt>
To: Lego-Robotics <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Date: Thursday, February 18, 1999 8:11 AM
Subject: Re: Droid development kit picture at my web page!

The MindStorms camera seems pretty neat! :-)
I figured from the German text it brings a 4 meter cable and some software • to
create films and edit images.
I wonder if it brings some Windows driver or are we are forced to use the
MindStorms software for life?
And what about the connection to the PC? Certainly is not by serial port • (with
MindStorms everybody is already out of COM ports).
And more important of all: The price?

Laurentino Martins

[mailto:lau@mail.telepac.pt]
[http://www.terravista.pt/Enseada/2808/]