 Robotics / 3898
  Re: Book with CD: conclusions

(...) I'm not sure if ORA is open to this, but what about putting a coupon in the back of the book to get a CD. The user just pays S&H. This reduces the number of discs you have to duplicate, but needs the infrastructure to support it. It seems (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Book with CD: conclusions

(...) That's a good idea. A heckuva lot cheaper, I'm certain, than printing versions with and without the CD. For the cost difference between a book with CD and a book without, relative to the cost of the book itself, I would imagine that if both (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Book with CD: conclusions

(...) Thanks, James. To quote a reply from Mark to me: (...) Steve (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)