 Robotics / 3895
  Re: O'Reilly Mindstorms Book

Wow. I can't believe Todd and I actually agree on something! Is thiis the sign of a new trend for me? :) Seriously, though, I don't care for books bundled with CDROM's either for similar reasons that Todd mentioned. The existence of an out-of-date (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: O'Reilly Mindstorms Book

(...) Well, hey -- this is books we're talkin' now, not legonomics. :) (...) Oops, I didn't mean it to sound as though I found them offensive. Sorry about the double-negative; to catch the intended meaning, you have to convert "I haven't yet (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)