 Robotics / 388
  A spider (legged) RCX robot

Some more inspiration for all you robot builders... "Creating a Spider Robot using LEGO-Mindstorms" (URL) (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: A spider (legged) RCX robot

(...) for moving the legs up and down very thoroughly, but not the rotating of the legs. The first time I saw the article, I thought the model moved by always keeping at least four legs fully extended. I later learned that this was not true, but I (...) (26 years ago, 12-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)