 Robotics / 3837
  RE: links to pictures of Star Wars Mindstorms sets

(...) The two large white pieces at the front corners are part of many new '99 Technic sets. The egg-shaped device in its belly could be some electronic device with three blue push buttons. The sets of small holes could mean that there is a speaker (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: links to pictures of Star Wars Mindstorms sets

wow, you guys are good. I looked at the picture and I couldn't identify many standard parts. I haven't seen the new Technic sets yet (I am very disappointed in the selection in Houston, the ToysRUs and even FAO Schwartz have very few Technic sets - (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: links to pictures of Star Wars Mindstorms sets

(...) That's what I think too. But look at the two gears in the gear train that powers the wheels of the l-3go robot: Aren't they new? I don't think I have seen that kind of gears before. Also, it looks like the white electronix unit has (at least) (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)