 Robotics / 3802
  Re: Motor power?

I have a tracked bot and I can notice the difference in speed when I set the motors to 1 or 4 or 8. John A. Donaldson (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Motor power?

When I set the motor power (both in RIS and nqc), I expected the speed of the motor to be proportional to the power setting (i.e., higher power setting makes motor turn faster and vice versa). However, what I see is that the power setting appears to (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Motor power?