 Robotics / 3782
Re: Micromotors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 13:04:33 GMT

Thanks Bob. I'll get my hands on.

Mario

Robert G. Fay writes:
I use micromotors when weight is a real factor. They are very slow and quite
noisey. Also are not real powerful. But when space is short, they will do
the job.

Bob Fay
rfay@we.mediaone.net

The Shop
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Bluffs/7900/
Mario Ferrari wrote in message ...
Micromotors. I don't have any of them, but they're available in the slim
European Lego Service catalog.

Are they useful for robotics?

Mario

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Galaxy/9449/