 Robotics / 3747
    RCX Assembler programing —Stefan Ries
   I'm using the RCX together with the Spirit OCX and VB 5. But it seems to me as the Spirit OCX has the comfort of machine language and the flexibility of standard basic. So I would like to have a more powerful and flexible tool for the programming ( (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RCX Assembler programing —Dave Baum
     Actually, you'll need a Hitachi H8 assembler. I think there is reasonable support for Hitachi H8 in the gnu assembler. Unfortunately I can't remember if the assembler is in its own distribution package, or part of binutils. Dave (...) reply to: (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

         Re: RCX Assembler programing —dave madden
      =>From: dbaum@spambgoneenteract.com (Dave Baum) =>... =>Actually, you'll need a Hitachi H8 assembler. I think there is reasonable =>support for Hitachi H8 in the gnu assembler. Unfortunately I can't =>remember if the assembler is in its own (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RCX Assembler programing —Markus L. Noga
   Hi Stefan, the h8 toolsuite will suit you fine, the GNU assembler has good support for the h8. You can use legOS without any problem at all - just provide something called "main", and you're all set. Ciao, Markus. (25 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)