 Robotics / 3691
Fw: IR camera?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 15:06:19 GMT

What _would_ be a cool use for the assembler is to use it as a 'pit crew'
type bot in a Bot Wars type thing. If you can make to the pit, the bot could
patch you up a bit, sending you back to the fray slightly repaired.  Of
course, you'd need several little 'sweepers' in the arena to pick up bits
that fall off.

Or maybe I am just too weird for my own good.

trowt
-----Original Message-----
From: Jasper Janssen <jasper@janssen.dynip.com>
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Date: Friday, February 12, 1999 8:51 AM
Subject: Re: IR camera?

On Wed, 10 Feb 1999 04:52:24 GMT, Brandon Blodget <blodget@best.com>
wrote:

"Ultimately" it would be cool if this assembler could use standard Lego
CAD program files for instructions.  This way we could not only look at
CAD drawings of each others Lego creations, but we could have an assembler
build them for us (if we wished).

Yick. I'd prefer to build them myself :-/

Jasper