 Robotics / 3673
    Missing Posts —Laurentino Martins
   I'm pretty sure some of the posts that I can see in the lugnet.robotics newsgroup have not been distributed in the mailing list. Is this normal? (Am I dreaming?) Laurentino Martins [mailto:lau@mail.telepac.pt] [(URL) you check the web site first?: (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Missing Posts —Todd Lehman
   (...) No, it's not normal, and you're not dreaming. I broke something 2 days ago with the gateway; I'll fix it and make sure that the missing posts are sent. Thanks for noticing and reporting the problem. My apologies for the delays in delivery. -- (...) (26 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general)