 Robotics / 3647
    Re: MS not for kids —by way of Laurentino Martins
   Redirecting this mail to the newsgroup... --- Sorry to disagree. I think that Minstorms was specificaly directed at a younger market and at the parents of that younger market. I happen to think that is a good thing to do, both for Lego and aspiring (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)