 Robotics / 3645
  RE: Mindstorms in 1999

(...) Yeah, same in Portugal. :-) At LEGO they say MindStorms will be made available in September and the price will be little more than a CyberMaster. They also have the Mars Exploration pack in the catalog so I guess we will also have all the (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Mindstorms in 1999

Does anyone actually know when the Mars Exploitation pack is coming out in the states? Tim -- Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Mindstorms in 1999

(...) I wonder just _how_ Freudian this slip is. Jasper (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)