 Robotics / 3616
  Gameboy Camera?? was Re: new mind storm camera

Does anybody happen to know if a wireless camera exists, similar to the quickcam? Or better yet, has anyone tried using the Gameboy Camera with the RCX??? I just thought of this right now. Tell me what you think about this idea, and maybe I'll go (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Gameboy Camera??

(...) Kevin, Supercircuits sells ccd cameras and wireless transmitters. You can reach their web page at: (URL) I've been using one taped on top ov my RCX bots for a bit now. One of thes days I'll do something about making it Lego compatable. The one (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)