 Robotics / 3585
    Re: Star Wars Mindstorms = True —Jonathan Knudsen
   (...) Yes, we run that risk every time we write a book. This particular article didn't bother me too much, however, as it doesn't seem to reveal any significantly new technology: the R2D2 kit is probably the smaller RIS kit that was rumored earlier (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Star Wars Mindstorms = True —Luis Villa
   (...) And you will fill us in, RIGHT? ;) -Luis ###...### "They call the faithful to their knees to hear the softly spoken magic spell:" "There's no place like home... There's no place like home... There's no place like home." -Pink Floyd, Dark Side (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)