 Robotics / 3526
  Re: Adder/Subtractor revisited

(...) [snip] (...) I actually had already tried that, and couldn't get to work in these particular circumstances. I couldn't get the robot to turn off the motor for any period briefer than 50 ms, and even that short a period (coupled with setting (...) (26 years ago, 7-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Adder/Subtractor revisited

There is a company in Chicago that does a lot with small motors; it's named Bodine Electric, and of course they have a web site at (URL) I can tell the motors in the RCX sets operate with pulse width modulation to control power. Bodine's site gives (...) (26 years ago, 7-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)