 Robotics / 3478
  Re: Alternate C compiler for LegOS

(...) Dave Madden posted a pointer to his prebuilt binaries: ftp://ftp.webvision....-tools.ZIP Alternatively, have a look at (URL) I've done a similar but lazier job of just providing an add-on lump to Cygwin (ie, you need Cygwin first). I have to (...) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Alternate C compiler for LegOS

=>From: "Gavin Smyth" <gavin@beeskneesDOTf...OTcoDOTuk> =>... =>Alternatively, have a look at (URL) =>where I've done a similar but lazier job of just providing an add-on lump to =>Cygwin (ie, you need Cygwin first). I have to confess I haven't (...) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)