 Robotics / 347
    Multiple Cybermasters —CyberUser
   I have looked through your various RCX internals and cannot find any evidence of addressing which would allow communicating with more than one Pbrick or CM2 unit from one PC. Is there a unique number within a unit or could one be downloaded. If not (...) (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Multiple Cybermasters —Eric Brok
    CyberUser wrote in message ... (...) The CM docs say multiple CM units would interfere 'cause they use same frequencies. Tests should point out wheter this means all communication would be disturbed or all CM units respond exactly the same. in the (...) (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Multiple Cybermasters —CyberUser
   This is an important consideration as over here in the UK, we have a robot wars program currently showing on BBC TV where contestants control their creations in an arena via radio control. Note that this is not the same as two autonomous computers (...) (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

    CyberUser wrote in message ... (...) I see. It should be clear to the reader that *only* Crusher is computer controlled! Stinger is just a mechanical 'hammer' that the kid holds in his/her hand to slam at Crusher manually. Eric Brok Visit LEGO ON (...) (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)