 Robotics / 3443
  Re: Adder/Subtractor revisited

(...) I can understand why you'd need a method like this if the two motors were radically different types, but if you're dealing with two identical motors (such as the 9V MindStorms motors), is this really necessary? The tolerances may be a teensy (...) (26 years ago, 4-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Adder/Subtractor revisited

Well, I don't know about your experiences, but I have had tracked vehicles with identical (as much as possible) construction on each side of the vehicle that deviat several degrees for each foot travelled. This was due to the characteristics of the (...) (26 years ago, 4-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)