 Robotics / 3436
    Re: 360 deg. swiveling electrical connection —Ben Kimball
   Thanks, everyone, for the advice. I'm really hoping to get this done without using one of my three sensor inputs. I'll probably end up either (a) counting rotations in my program, and backtracking if necessary, or (b) building a new LEGO piece that (...) (26 years ago, 4-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)