 Robotics / 3427
RE: Bungee weapons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 20:04:29 GMT

I will have full coverage of the Robot Arena tournament using my digital
camera,
so if you can wait that long (mid-March), you can see the JPG's and mpg's at

http://www.azimuthmedia.com/RobotArena

Also, I'm collecting such "inspirational" links for said page, so if anyone
has
an applicable site that I haven't linked to, please send it along.

- Nate