 Robotics / 3424
  RE: Bungee weapons

(...) Have anyone of you actually performed a lego-deathmatch? These bots are mostly blind like owls, how do you locate enemy RCX's, and if you use expendable ammo, when is the match over? What if everyone runs out of ammo (I mean, you can't (...) (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Bungee weapons

I will have full coverage of the Robot Arena tournament using my digital camera, so if you can wait that long (mid-March), you can see the JPG's and mpg's at (URL) I'm collecting such "inspirational" links for said page, so if anyone has an (...) (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)