 Robotics / 3382
Re: Killough's mobile robot platform
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 23:31:30 GMT

Have you done the math to figure out how to make it move in an arbitrary
direction?

Bill

Carlson, Doug R (MN65) wrote in message ...
But then it is just a model and well worth buiding for that purpose.
It's really neat to watch in operation. I've had this one running in
triangles, squares, and spirals just for fun. :-)
I'll put up some video sometime soon.