 Robotics / 3371
  motor/generator observations/thoughts

I put together a two wheeled bot today and was showing my son about how one motor could be used as a generator to drive the other motor. Leaving them wired so that one drove the other the same direction, I twisted my bot around on the table, and (...) (26 years ago, 1-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: motor/generator observations/thoughts

Janet and Carl McIver wrote (...) Were you using those thick wheels that come with the Mindstorks kit at the front - they limit the steering quite a lot, as I found to my dismay when I tried the 'turnbot' ;) Also - if the RCX was on then the brakes (...) (26 years ago, 1-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)