 Robotics / 3341
    NQC Barcode program —Sam Edwards
   The following is a program someone made on the mindstorms page. There is an error on line 13 but I can't figure it out. I'm not all that experienced so it may be something simple I don't know. Any way, have a look: //This program will decode a "3 of (...) (26 years ago, 30-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: NQC Barcode program —Alex Howansky
   (...) That someone would be me. There's no error -- you just have to use the right language. :) Anyway, this is not Lego RIS code (or whatever they call it), and it's not NQC code. It's Perl. Sadly, the Lego site only allows you to upload one (...) (26 years ago, 31-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)