 Robotics / 3324
3323  |  3325
Subject:
version 3.0 of Interactive C for Handy Board
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 17:31:19 GMT

I have "outgrown" the public version of Interactive C for my Handy Board.
When I attempted to contact Randy Sargent, author of the (for sale)
version 3.0 at the number on the Read Me file in the public IC version, I
found it disconnected with no forwarding number.

Anyone know how to purchase a "commercial" copy of Interactive C for the
Mac.  I've got a Lego robot in desperate need of the commercial version's
increased power.

RMT