 Robotics / 3319
  Re: New Page

(...) Normally I don't criticise other's web pages, but this time I'll make an exception. My first impression: The page looks great, but none of it belongs to Sam Edwards. Clearly all the graphics and layout is from Lego's official page. You should (...) (26 years ago, 29-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New Page

(...) Snarfing from LEGO pages is covered by this page also: (URL) had planned to use a nice looking logo as a link button till I read it. (26 years ago, 29-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)