 Robotics / 330
  Re: Thank you

In article <Marcel-1.45-1107140...on.co.uk>, Mary Kemp <mary@marykemp.demon.co.uk> writes (...) I wonder. Odd timing though. Talking of possession just as The Exorcist is re-released. Congratulations anyway! You'll love it up there. Just in time for (...) (26 years ago, 7-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Help needed

After waiting for more than one month, I finally received my Lego Mindstorms Set. To my disappointment I had to notice that one motor doesn't respond correctly or doesn't have as much power as the other one. How can I get it fixed or replaced? It's (...) (26 years ago, 8-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Help needed

Oliver Eckel writes: > After waiting for more than one month, I finally received my Lego Mindstorms > Set. To my disappointment I had to notice that one motor doesn't respond > correctly or doesn't have as much power as the other one. > > How can I (...) (26 years ago, 8-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)