 Robotics / 330
Re: Thank you
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 7 Nov 1998 19:21:01 GMT

In article <Marcel-1.45-1107140231-0b0dVpW@marykemp.demon.co.uk>, Mary
Kemp <mary@marykemp.demon.co.uk> writes

What have I done???? I applied for a job in Scotland and have been offered
it. I was going to start at the end of January, but they rang and asked me to
start 1st December instead. Three weeks to pack up and leave! Help! Whatever
possessed me?

I wonder.  Odd timing though.  Talking of possession just as The
Exorcist is re-released.  Congratulations anyway!  You'll love it up
there.  Just in time for Hogmanay and Burrns Nicht too.

I suppose you'll be wanting your plate back now.

Re: plate. I will need back now.

Am I clairvoyant or what!  I'll drop it in one evening.  ( I was going
to make a joke about having come round last Friday night but getting
distracted after giving someone a lift from a nightclub, but then I
realised you don't get BTA's on email.)
--
Regards - Peter Hesketh, Mynyddbach, Mon.
Real men don't use Frames.